Lindani Dhlamini is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a founding partner of Xabiso Consulting (Pty) Ltd.
Lindani has over 13 years’ experience in external auditing, financial management, corporate finance and internal auditing.
Prior to establishing Xabiso, she spent six years at Deloitte and Touche.
Lindani has extensive external audit experience in the private and public sectors. She is also well versed in corporate finance, financial management, governance and risk and compliance matters.
As the engagement partner or the second partner reviewer, Lindani’s client experience includes the following:
- Metal Industry Benefits Fund Administrators (MIBFA)
- Metal & Engineering Industries Permanent Disability Scheme
- Metal & Engineering Industries Bargaining Council Sick Pay Fund
- Engineering Industries Pension Fund
- South African Cities Network
- Tshwane University of Technology
- CRL Rights Commission – Auditor General
- Lesedi Local Municipality – Auditor General